The Notification on Conditions for Aircraft Permission to Enter Thailand (No.2)
In reference to the Notification of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand on Conditions for Aircraft Permission to Enter Thailand issued on 29 June B.E. 2563 (2020) prescribing the conditions for permitting aircrafts to enter the Kingdom of Thailand from foreign countries,
In order to provide a guideline for those involved and ensure the consistency with Regulation Issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations B.E. 2548 (2005) (No. 12) issued on 30 June B.E. 2563 (2020) and Order of the Centre for the Administration of the Situation due to the Outbreak of the Communicable Disease Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) No. 7/2563 Re : Guidelines based on Regulations Issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations B.E. 2548 (2005) (No. 6) issued on 30 June B.E. 2563 (2020), by virtue of Section 27 and 28 of the Air Navigation Act B.E. 2497, the Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand hereby issues the notification as follows:
1. The Notification of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand on Conditions for Aircraft Permission to Enter Thailand issued on 29 June B.E. 2563 (2020) shall be abolished.
2. Aircraft carrying persons shall be banned from entering into the airport in Thailand unless it falls with any of the following categories:
(1) State or military aircraft
(2) Emergency landing flights
(3) Technical landing flights without disembarkation
(4) Humanitarian aid, medical and relief flights
(5) Repatriation flights
(6) Cargo flights
(7) Passenger flights carrying the persons permitted to enter Thailand as prescribed in 3.
3. The entry into Thailand of the persons of any of the following types, by aircraft, shall be permitted, provided that they comply with the conditions, time limits and rules of the authorized persons under the Thai immigration law, communicable diseases law, air navigation law, and the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situation, for the prevention of the spread of disease and the organization of the number of persons entering Thailand in accordance with the capability of the competent officers or the communicable disease control officers for the screening and arrangement of facilities for isolation, quarantine and control for observation :
(1) Thai nationals
(2) Persons with exemption or persons being considered, permitted or invited by the Prime Minister, or the head of responsible persons accountable for resolving state of emergency issues to enter the Kingdom, pertaining to necessity. Such consideration, permission or invitation may be subject to specified conditions and time limits.
(3) Persons on diplomatic or consular missions or under International organizations, or representatives of foreign government performing their duties in the Kingdom, or persons of other international agencies as permitted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs pertaining to necessity, including their spouse, parents, or children.
(4) Carriers of necessary goods, subject to immediate return after completion.
(5) Crew members who are required to travel into the Kingdom on a mission, and have a specified date and time for return
(6) Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai national.
(7) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of permanent residency in the Kingdom, or permission to take up residence in the Kingdom
(8) Non-Thai nationals who have work permit or have been granted permission from government agencies to work in the Kingdom, including their spouse or children.
(9) Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institutions approved by Thai authorities, including the parents or guardians of the students, except for students of non-formal educational institutions under the law on Private schools and of other similar private educational institutions
(10) NonThai nationals who are in need of medical treatment in Thailand, and their attendantsHowever, this shall not include medical treatment for COVID19
(11) NonThai nationals who are permitted to enter the Kingdom under a special arrangement with a foreign country
4. To enter the Kingdom, the persons under 3. shall comply with Disease Prevention Measures for the Persons Entering the Kingdom to Prevent the Spread of the COVID-19 Disease Annexed to the Order of the Centre for the Administration of the Situation due to the Outbreak of the Communicable Disease Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) No. 7/2563 Issued on 30 June B.E. 2563 (2020).
This notification shall be effective from 3 July B.E. 2563 (2020).
Issued on 2 July B.E. 2563 (2020).
The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand